Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 5.0" Screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, CPU Quad-Core Smartphone Blue
Rs. 16,8004% off
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Storage: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Camera: Main Camera Single 8MP, Front 5MP
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Samsung bringing an entry level Galaxy J2 variant which is dubbed as Core version of this phone. Special thing about this phone is software which is based on Android Go Oreo which is introduced by this brand few days ago and Samsung Galaxy J2 Core will be the among first phones which gonna launch with such kind of software. This software is made for those phone who did not support heavy software and Samsung's Galaxy J2 Core is also such kind of phone which has only 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM. In such small space you have to adjust your software and Samsung Galaxy J2's other things that are already loaded by the brand. Here is one more thing which has got my attention is that this phone is not coming with stock Android look but Galaxy J2 Core by Samsung has got the Samsung Experience UI which is the recent development in the UI of this brand and before that we can see that TouchWiz UI was there but now Samsung J2 Core got new skin to make it look even more better. Other specifications of the smartphone are also there in which you will get the 5 inch of display and Samsung Galaxy's J2 Core got Super AMOLED technology but aspect ratio of the display is 16:9 which mean that you have to stick to same old resolution and Full vision display is missing from J2 Core. Quad core processor with clock speed of 1.4 GHz is embedded on top Exynos 7570 chipset while the back camera of the phone is 8 MP and front camera of Galaxy J2 Core is 5 MP only. To power up the smartphone 2600 mAh battery is selected. Exclusively available at goto.com.pk
Enjoy more with wide screen
Design that really shines. Galaxy J2 Core boasts a vivid 5.0” qHD display to offer large screen coverage for a more engaging viewing experience. It also comes in a variety of eye-catching color options with glossy back that really stand out for those who want to make a statement.
Optimized for peak performance
Stay up to speed. Now you can enjoy Android™ Oreo™ (Go edition) with improved performance for a disruption-free and efficient smartphone experience. Galaxy J2 Core is optimized to run Go apps to keep you a step ahead and in control.
*Android, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.
Freedom to do more
Plenty of storage to have fun. Galaxy J2 Core is equipped with Android Oreo (Go edition) to give you more free storage right out of the box. Thanks to its optimized pre-installed apps, it features enhanced performance than generic Android devices with similar capabilities.
Manage your smartphone more efficiently
A smarter way to manage your smartphone. Thanks to Smart Manager, Galaxy J2 Core allows users to easily manage files and free up storage space. Moreover, Performance Enhancer optimizes your smartphone by putting unwanted apps running in the background to sleep.
Power that keeps going
With a battery capacity of 2,600mAh, Galaxy J2 Core provides plenty of battery power. It also features power saving functionality that automatically decreases brightness levels while managing app and CPU performance to extend usage times.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. The contents within the screen and images are simulated for illustrative purposes only. All functionality, availability, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided herein are subject to change without notice or obligation.
For more details please read our returns, refund and warranty policy
- OS: Android V8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 154 g
- SIM: Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- 4G Band: LTE
- CPU: 1.4 Ghz Octa Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Exynos 7570 Quad
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Technology: Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 5.0 Inches
- Resolution: 540 x 960 Pixels (220 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Galss (unspecified version)
- Built-in: 8GB Built-in, 1GB RAM
- Card: microSD Card
- Main: 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Front: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Features: Geo-tagging, Phase detection, Panorama, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 with A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes + A-GPS support, & GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: FM Radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- NFC: No
- Data: GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player, Speaker Phone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Games: Built-in + Downloadable
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Capacity (Li-ion Removable), 2600 mAh
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Phone
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
Common General Terms & Conditions
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
SAMSUNG offers warranty service for all our different mix of products. Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
SAMSUNG products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some SAMSUNG products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer's name, model and serial no. of the product. SAMSUNG reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- SAMSUNG's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a SAMSUNG Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. SAMSUNG shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims, and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with SAMSUNG's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by SAMSUNG for use with this product. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of SAMSUNG. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this SAMSUNG product was not originally designed. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by SAMSUNG. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers 'statutory rights nor the consumers 'rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers 'sole and exclusive remedy and neither SAMSUNG nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: SAMSUNG shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. SAMSUNG reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your SAMSUNG Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
PRODUCT WISE WARRANTY
- CTV/LCD/PDP/LED- TELEVISIONS: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- WASHING MACHINE: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Outer Still Casing / Top Lid
- MICROWAVE OVEN: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Connector & Accessories
- REFRIGERATOR: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Glassware / Bulb
- AIR-CONDITIONERS: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Filters
- GSM MOBILE PHONES: 12 Months (Distributor Warranty), Battery 6 Months
- Parts Not Covered: Accessories
- LASER PRINTER: 1 Year from the date of purchase
- Parts Not Covered: Consumables
- MONITORS: 24 months from the date of purchase ( for 15" CDT monitors) (Distributor Warranty) 36 months from the date of purchase (for 17" or greater CDT monitors and all LCD-TFT monitors) (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Cables and Batteries
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres (Refer the list) or it's Authorised Service Centres or it's Dealer's Service Centres.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time is taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it's authorized service center/ service dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to a concerned service center for the continuation of warranty.
- Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service center and the product is found free from transit damage.
- The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
- In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on charges and warranty for an unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover the demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be a detective.
- Repairs during the warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at the site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service center for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized SAMSUNG dealer.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit.