Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE 5.6 inches, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, CPU Octa Core, Smartphone Lanvendar
Availability: Out of stock
- Display: 5.6 inches
- Memory: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera: Primary 13 MP,Secondary 8 MP
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Buy Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE price in Pakistan
Through the years, Samsung has become synonymous to smartphones and there isn’t much we can do to lay emphasis on the fact that Samsung produces some top quality, flagship smartphones which are sold out around the globe collecting billions in the process. For years Samsung has been releasing numerous phones which have impressed us and the tech world with new innovative technology. Samsung’s constant strive in achieving mastery in the creation of smartphones is nothing short of a symphony and deserves every bit of recognition from tech conglomerates and the entire world.
With another release, Samsung presents to you it’s the latest entry in their wide variety of smartphones with the all-new Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE with a staggering 5.6 inch super AMOLED screen displaying truly vivid colors and images all across the screen, covering every corner of the device giving its users a more immersive viewing experience. Also, the 5.6 inches display makes for an ideal space for multitasking within the screen limits. The beautiful design of the Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE also makes up for a super comfortable phone that sits in your hand more organically than any other phone. Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE consists of a battery of 3000 mAh giving a long-lasting battery life more than enough to let you through a whole day without letting you worry about charging your phone.
With a memory of 32GB and a 3GB ROM capacity, the Samsung Galaxy J6 LTE is a perfect phone for your everyday use, packed with a 13MP back camera and an 8MP front camera, allowing you to take pristine pictures along the way. This specific phone is available in lavendar color.
Electronic items have a 7 days return (and refund) policy from the date of delivery provided the item has not been used with its packaging not opened.
For more details please read our returns, refund and warranty policy
- Dimensions 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm (5.77 x 2.79 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 142 g (5.01 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~73.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- EMUI 8.0
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6739
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Power VR GE8100
- Primary 13 MP, PDAF, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash - Global 24 MP (f/2.0), LED flash -
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones,
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email,Browser
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/eAAC /WAV/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Charger
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Ear phone
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 User Manual
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Warranty Card
- Review by Ahmed Ali (Posted on 2018-10-16)
Quality Value Price
Common General Terms & Conditions
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
SAMSUNG offers warranty service for all our different mix of products. Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
SAMSUNG products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some SAMSUNG products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer's name, model and serial no. of the product. SAMSUNG reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- SAMSUNG's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a SAMSUNG Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. SAMSUNG shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims, and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with SAMSUNG's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by SAMSUNG for use with this product. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of SAMSUNG. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this SAMSUNG product was not originally designed. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by SAMSUNG. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers 'statutory rights nor the consumers 'rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers 'sole and exclusive remedy and neither SAMSUNG nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: SAMSUNG shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. SAMSUNG reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your SAMSUNG Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
PRODUCT WISE WARRANTY
- CTV/LCD/PDP/LED- TELEVISIONS: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- WASHING MACHINE: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Outer Still Casing / Top Lid
- MICROWAVE OVEN: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Connector & Accessories
- REFRIGERATOR: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Glassware / Bulb
- AIR-CONDITIONERS: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Filters
- GSM MOBILE PHONES: 12 Months (Distributor Warranty), Battery 6 Months
- Parts Not Covered: Accessories
- LASER PRINTER: 1 Year from the date of purchase
- Parts Not Covered: Consumables
- MONITORS: 24 months from the date of purchase ( for 15" CDT monitors) (Distributor Warranty) 36 months from the date of purchase (for 17" or greater CDT monitors and all LCD-TFT monitors) (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Cables and Batteries
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres (Refer the list) or it's Authorised Service Centres or it's Dealer's Service Centres.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time is taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it's authorized service center/ service dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to a concerned service center for the continuation of warranty.
- Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service center and the product is found free from transit damage.
- The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
- In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on charges and warranty for an unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover the demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be a detective.
- Repairs during the warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at the site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service center for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized SAMSUNG dealer.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit.