Samsung Galaxy J6 5.6 inches, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, CPU Octa Core, Smartphone Black
Availability: Out of stock
Live colorful with sAMOLED display
Ready for uncompromising color? Samsung Galaxy J6 Displays truly vivid images all the way to the edge of the device. Infinity Display - weighing in with a 5.6 HD Super AMOLED screen and an 18.5:9 ratio - maximizes the available screen coverage for a more immersive viewing experience
Fluidity and style
Comfortably stylish for life on the move. With its beautifully smooth curves and streamlined finishing, Galaxy J6 embodies fluidity and sits nicely in the palm of your hand. Choose from a range of four attractive device colors to match your mood. Multitask-ready display
Galaxy J6’s vivid 5.6” Infinity Display is ideal for multitasking activities, including gaming, texting and browsing. App Pair makes it possible to watch video and messenger simultaneously, so you can keep watching video clips without having to take your eyes off your messages.
Three levels of brightness
Add clarity to what you capture without glare. Galaxy J6 features three-level flash adjustment to avoid image degradation when shooting selfies even in darker environments.
Enjoy creativity with your images
Add some creative flair to your photos. Galaxy J6 comes with various camera features and creative filters to liven up what you capture without glare.
Build a storytelling with your photos
Edit your photos and videos to create your own customized story and organize your images and videos by theme. With your contents, you can easily categorize and share them with friends and family thanks to
For more details please read our returns, refund and warranty policy
- Dimensions 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm (5.77 x 2.79 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 142 g (5.01 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~73.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- EMUI 8.0
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6739
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUPower VR GE8100
- Primary 13 MP, PDAF, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash - Global 24 MP (f/2.0), LED flash -
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones,
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic<
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email,Browser
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/eAAC /WAV/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Charger
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Ear phone
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 User Manual
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy J6 Warranty Card
Common General Terms & Conditions
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
SAMSUNG offers warranty service for all our different mix of products. Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
SAMSUNG products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some SAMSUNG products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer's name, model and serial no. of the product. SAMSUNG reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- SAMSUNG's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a SAMSUNG Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. SAMSUNG shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims, and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with SAMSUNG's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by SAMSUNG for use with this product. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of SAMSUNG. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this SAMSUNG product was not originally designed. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by SAMSUNG. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers 'statutory rights nor the consumers 'rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers 'sole and exclusive remedy and neither SAMSUNG nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: SAMSUNG shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. SAMSUNG reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your SAMSUNG Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
PRODUCT WISE WARRANTY
- CTV/LCD/PDP/LED- TELEVISIONS: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- WASHING MACHINE: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Outer Still Casing / Top Lid
- MICROWAVE OVEN: 1 Year(Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Connector & Accessories
- REFRIGERATOR: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Glassware / Bulb
- AIR-CONDITIONERS: 1 Year (Distributor Warranty), Compressor - 5 Years (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Plastic / Filters
- GSM MOBILE PHONES: 12 Months (Distributor Warranty), Battery 6 Months
- Parts Not Covered: Accessories
- LASER PRINTER: 1 Year from the date of purchase
- Parts Not Covered: Consumables
- MONITORS: 24 months from the date of purchase ( for 15" CDT monitors) (Distributor Warranty) 36 months from the date of purchase (for 17" or greater CDT monitors and all LCD-TFT monitors) (Distributor Warranty)
- Parts Not Covered: Cables and Batteries
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres (Refer the list) or it's Authorised Service Centres or it's Dealer's Service Centres.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time is taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it's authorized service center/ service dealer reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to a concerned service center for the continuation of warranty.
- Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service center and the product is found free from transit damage.
- The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
- In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on charges and warranty for an unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover the demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be a detective.
- Repairs during the warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at the site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service center for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized SAMSUNG dealer.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit.