Brand WarrantySandwich maker and grillerThree sets of removable non-stick cooking plates: triangular sandwich plates, grill griddle plates, waffle platesNon-slip feetCool touch handle
Electronic items have a 7 days return (and refund) policy from the date of delivery provided the item has not been used with its packaging not opened.
For more details please read our returns, refund and warranty policy
What's in the Box? 1 x Kenwood Sandwich Maker SM740 White1 x User Manual1 x Warranty card
A) WARRANTY FOR KENWOOD KITCHEN APPLIANCES:
- It is certified that Kenwood product is warranted for free repair up to 24 months from the date of purchase against faults. During warranty period no charges will be claimed for parts or repair. Plastic parts are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is only extended to those customers who have purchased KENWOOD Kitchen appliances from company's authorized dealers.
- The responsibility of the customer to acquire a completely filled-out warranty card with dealer's signature and stamp, at the time of purchase.
- Warranty is not applicable to any part that is damaged by accident, fire, misuse, and natural disaster or mishandled due to carelessness.
- Parts and maintenance charges after warranty period will be borne by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for the transportation of the faulty KENWOOD Kitchen Appliances to and from the service center.
- Photocopy of warranty card needs to be deposited at the service center for all warranty The original warranty card needs to be shown along with the copy for authentication purpose.
- No customer or dealer is allowed to change or alter the terms &conditions of warranty In case of any changes done, the warranty will be void and will cease to exist.
B) WARRANTY WILL NOT BE VALID:
- Warranty will be considered invalid if KENWOOD Kitchen Appliances are given to an unauthorized service center and/or handled/repaired/tampered by the customer himself/herself.
- It is the obligation of the customer/buyer to supply proper voltage within the range of 220-240 volts of electricity to the appliances. Any defect(s) arising due to improper/poor electric supply, electricity fluctuation, high/low voltage or use of substandard wiring/voltage stabilizer renders this warranty void.
- Warranty is not valid where the product is tampered with or altered in any way or has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident or has serial number altered, disfigured or
C) COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE:
- The company, due to unavoidable circumstances or emergency situation will not be liable for non-provision, delay in warranty service to the customer.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of the use/operation of this product.
- This warranty and the use of this product will be governed by Pakistani Law. Any Proceeding arising out of, or in connection, with this warranty or the use of the product may only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Karachi only.