Elegant 2 Tone Black/Gray Textured Finish, 1st European Compliant Heat and Cool AC, Latest Powerful G-10 Inverter, Ultra Low Frequency Torque Control, State of the Art High Speed DSP Chip, Precise Tempreture Control, Faster Cooling And Heating, Wide Frequency Precise Control, Power Factor Correction Technology, Ultra Low Noise Control, Computer Stimulation Control, High Reliability, Ultra High Frequency Control, Ceiling Cooling and Floor Heating System, Integrated Design, Dual Installation (Both sides option), Auto Restart, Fire Proof Electric Box, Self-Diagnosis, SMPS, High Temperature Resistence PCB, Turbo Cooling, 4 Way Air Outlet, 3 Sleep Curves, Double Layer Condenser
Electronic items have a 7 days return (and refund) policy from the date of delivery provided the item has not been used with its packaging not opened.
For more details please read our returns, refund and warranty policy
What's in the box?1 x Split
1 x Outer
1 x Remote
1 x Warranty Card
GREE Warranty Period:
- Compressor = 3 Year (ONLY ONCE during the warranty period)
- Parts and Service = 1 year
- GREE Will provides spares parts free of charge for manufacturing defects under normal operating conditions during warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover periodic maintenance, servicing/washing, refrigerant cost, plastic, glass, color, rubber, and metal parts.
- The customer will bear the refrigerant expenses (if needed) after 1 Year from the date of purchase.
- Customer will be responsible for transportation of faulty unit to and from the service center after 3 months from date of purchase.
- Service/Visiting Charges will be applicable after 3 Months from date of purchase for repair or service of unit at customer's premises.
- This warranty Et use of this product will be governed by Pakistani law. Any proceeding arising out or in connection with this warranty or the use of this product may only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Lahore only.
The Warranty becomes void under the following circumstances:
- Defects resulting from the abnormal electric load, short-circuiting, voltage fluctuations and poor wiring.
- Defects caused by fire accident, misuse, transportation, and shifting.
- If the unit is installed repaired by unauthorized installer/service center.
- In case the serial number of AC is altered or removed.
NOTE: Please provide original filled warranty card if and when required in order to facilitate the warranty terms.